- Single copper conductor, stranded and insulated with moisture and heat resistant, chemically crosslinked polyethylene.
- Featuring ServicePRO-X® Insulation–No Pulling Lubricant Required (#6 AWG and larger).
- Rated 2kV to meet the challenging requirements of transformer less inverters on photovoltaic (solar) panel installations.
- Wires can be directly buried in the ground.
- Certified by Underwriter Laboratories (UL).
- Made in USA.
- ASTM Standards: B-3 (soft or annealed), B-8 (concentric lay stranded)
- B-787 (combination strand)
- UL 44 RHW-2, UL 854 USE-2, and UL 4703 PV Wire
- C(UL) RPVU90 1kV/2kV: CSA C22.2 #271
- ICEA S-95-658/NEMA WC-70
- Federal Spec. A-A-59544
- Flame Rated: Vertical Wire, CT Use (1/0 AWG and larger)
- Temperature Rated at 90°C Wet/Dry, Cold Temperature Rated at -40°C
- Sunlight Resistant, Gasoline and Oil Resistant II
- Direct Burial
- RoHS Compliant